Another question about v3 attribute handling

Hi Trond,

This is a different question but is related to the attribute handling.

What I see in v4, is that say the client received a reply to the OPEN
with before and after change_attr values for the directory. We check
if the before value is the same as what we have in the cache and if
it's not then we invalidate the directory attributes.

It seems that we don't have similar check for the v3. If in v3, the
server returned a before that was different from what could be seen on
the network trace as the before for the directory, it does not trigger
invalidation. Is this expected because it's v3 or is this a bug?