NFSv4.1 client recovery of opens after server crash/reboot

Hi,

I just ran a little test of an NFSv4.1 server (FreeBSD) reboot while the Linux client
had two files open over an NFSv4.1 mount (linux-4.17-rc2).
It basically worked, but when I looked at the packet trace in wireshark, it wasn't what
I expected.
The operations were basically:
1 - ExchangeID
2 - CreateSession
3 - ReclaimComplete
4 - Open/Claim_FH done twice to reclaim the Opens

This seems "unsafe" to me, since I think it would be possible for another client to Open the file with OPEN_DENY_BOTH between #3 and #4, causing #4 to fail.
I was expecting something like:
1 - ExchangeID
2 - CreateSession
3 - Open/Claim_previous done twice to reclaim the Opens
4 - ReclaimComplete

If someone would like to look at the packet trace, just email me and I'll
send it to you.

Just thought I'd let you all know, rick