Re: nfs-utils: rpc.svcgssd segmentation fault in nss_gss_princ_to_ids()

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

> It is... But in the future please in line your
> patch (which I have a the bottom of this reply)
> instead attaching it.. I just makes it easier
> to review.

I will do so.

> Also note, at least with Fedora, we no longer use rpc.svcgssd
> instead we use gssproxy to access GSSAPI credentials

Okay. I have been running this NFS setup for years without touching much.
It looks like I should invest some time to check if everything is still up to
date.

> By moving this pragama statement both the no_strip
> and reformat_group are also being exposed as
> global variables in the libnfsidmap, correct?
> I'm not sure we want to do that, if that is the case.

I was not suggesting to accept this as a patch. I just wanted to make clear
what "helped" in my case.

I will try some more experiments when I have time. Maybe I can find a suitable
patch. Getter/Setter functions instead of the extern declared variables might
help.

Regards

Matthias