nfsidmap static translation

Hi,

I’m trying to setup a static user translation for my NFS share.
So far I set N in /sys/modules/nfs/parameters/nfs4_disable_idmapping and I put my static translation into /etc/idmapd.conf.
But it seems like nfsidmap doesn’t use that.

libnfsidmap includes a smaple code libtest.c.
When I try my static translation with that everything seems to work fine.
What I found out so far is that libtest.c also calls nfs4_gss_princ_to_ids before calling nfs4_name_to_uid.
This seems to make the difference.

Can anyone tell me if I have to do some changes in my configuration to make nfsidmap work like I want?
Or is it impossible to use the static user translation with nfsidmap?

Thanks,
Stefan--