Remote Procedure Call (RPC) over AF_VSOCK draft 00

The first draft of Remote Procedure Call (RPC) over AF_VSOCK is now
available for review:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stefanha-nfsv4-rpc-over-vsock/

I have tried to incorporate feedback from the discussions we had on
the linux-nfs mailing list.

Jorgen: I've summarized the current AF_VSOCK standardization status
(i.e. there is no specification and implementors generally try to follow
VMCI semantics for compatibility).  VMware vSockets is a superset of
Linux AF_VSOCK because it has additional header files and APIs.  Is
there an authoritative reference for plain AF_VSOCK that I'm not aware
of?

Dexuan: I know you're busy but just keeping you in the loop in case
there is any interest from the Hyper-V side.

Thanks,
Stefan