Re: [Nfs-ganesha-devel] NFSv4 referrals not working with ganesha.

Adding linux-nfs (did not work last couple of times because of email format).

 Is this supposed to work with Linux NFS clients (see the problem
description at the end of this email)?

The NFSv4 referrals with Linux clients does not work with 'stat', 'ls'
etc., But linux client follows referrals after a 'cd'. Is this the
expected behavior?

tcpdump is attached.