Why is NFS using a_ops->freepage?

Hello,

I'm doing some work in page cache handling and I have noticed that NFS is
the only user of mapping->a_ops->freepage callback. From a quick look I
don't see why isn't NFS using ->releasepage / ->invalidatepage callback as
all other filesystems do? I agree you would have to set PagePrivate bit for
those to get called for the directory mapping however that would seem like
a cleaner thing to do anyway - in fact you do have private data in the
page.  Just they are not pointed to by page->private but instead are stored
as page data... Am I missing something?

								Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxxx>