The Fall Bakeathon in Westford, Ma

Red Hat is pleased to announce the Fall NFS Bake-a-ton will be
hosted by Red Hat in Westford, MA office
The Date: *The last week in Sept (25th - 29th)*

Details and registration info:
    http://nfsv4bat.org/Events/2017/September/BAT/index.html

I'm still working with the hotels for the final number but
I'm planning on using  the same ones:
    * Residence Inn Marriott - closest; w/ shuttle; full kitchen; free breakfast
    * Westford Regency Inn - w/bar ; w/shuttle
    * Hampton Inn - free breakfast
I'll send an update when I get the final numbers.

When registering (i.e. replying to this email) please give me
   * Company Name
   * How engineers are coming
   * T-shirt sizes
   * Hotel you will be staying in