mount NFS 4.1 with session trunking

Hey,

I am trying to find some sort of documentation of how to mount a NFS
4.1 share using session trunking under Linux. All I can find is
information of how to do it under VMware ESXI, (in VMware, you simply
specify multiple IP addresses for your NAS).

The linux mount man page and nfs man page don't document how to
specify the IPs you want to use for session trunking, or how to enable
it.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,
Chris