sleeping in async RPC task's rpc_call_ops

Hi Trond,

I understand that it is considered bad form for async tasks to sleep, but I
do not understand why.  Aren't async tasks running as scheduled work, and thus
allowed to sleep?  My understanding is that a workqueue can detect a
sleeping worker and add another, if needed.

The context is that I am coming back around to the problem of having an
unlock wait for I/O to complete in the face of the waiting process catching
a fatal signal, and I wondering why we cannot (for v4) wait on the iocounter
in the async unlock's rpc_call_prepare.

This question is asked in leiu of sending detestable patches.

Ben