regression from commit 24408f5282

Hi Trond,

There is regression in the upstream code, it leaves dangling DS
mounts. Problem didn't exist in 4.9 and appeared in 4.10.

Simple test is : mount, echo 1 > /mnt/foobar, unmount /mnt. Watch the
DS mount keep going.

The last commit at which the code works is: fe1cf9469d7 "pNFS: Clear
all layout segment state in pnfs_mark_layout_stateaid_invalid".

Applying commit 24408f5282 "pNFS: Fix bugs in _pnfs_return_layout"
introduces the problem.

>From what I can tell the code is either missing setting
NFS_LAYOUT_RETURN_REQUESTED somewhere but I'm not sure.

Or if the intent was to just never return the layout even on the
unmount, then we need to drop the ref count on the layout here so that
unmount can proceed.

Can you clarify what should be happening here (or maybe something else
entirely)?

Thank you.