Re: The Fall Bakeathon in Westford, Ma

Just a quick reminder the block reservations will
be expiring for both the  Marriott and Hampton
in two days... This *Fri Sept 16*

Use code: 'red' for the Hampton and Marriott for the online reservations
Call them if there problems with the online reservs...

Hampton: +1.978.392.1555
Marriott: +1.978.392.1407

steved.