Re: crashes in 4.6.5

We're still stuck with this problem. We tried many versions since 4.1 to no
avail, the machine freezes in less than 48h. 4.7 didn't last 5min. Yesterday I
tried 4.7.2 on another machine, which only does nfsv3, and it froze in about 6h
with rcu_sched stalls; it runs 4.6.5 without problem. So it seems the problem
is worse in 4.7.

I cannot prove that the bug is in nfsd but the only machines that have problems
are those who do nfs exporting.

The crashing server is stable now for 13 days running Debian's kernel 3.16-0-4.
This means that hardware problems are extremely unlikely.

Is everybody else only running old kernels in nfs servers?