RE: pynfs pull request

> On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 08:46:18AM -0700, Frank Filz wrote:
> > Bruce, could you pull:
> >
> > https://github.com/ffilz/pynfs/commits/master
> >
> > Also, Ajay submitted a pull request to me
> >
> > https://github.com/ffilz/pynfs/pull/1
> >
> > Could you pull that also (or would you prefer I merge it into my
> > branch and then have you pull everything from my branch)?
>
> I'm fine either way, but would you mind just giving me a git:// url to
pull
> from?  I mean, I assume I can track down the repo url's from the github
url's
> and pull from master in each, but it'd be simpler for me in future and I'd
be
> sure I was getting what you intended....
>
> And a cc: to linux-nfs with the pull requests would be useful too.  I
don't think
> anyone else reviews those, but maybe somebody will some day.

Ok, I merged Ajay's patch (had to replace a checklist with check) and
verified the test fails without the Ganesha fix and succeeds with, so looks
like a good test case addition.

Pull master branch from: git://github.com/ffilz/pynfs.git

6c6ecec ajay nair Added WRT19 to check WRITE operation with incorrect
permissions and somebody else's stateid
03f0aee Frank S. Filz Add WRT18 to test 4 writes in single compound updates
change each time
2fe404f Frank S. Filz Make ACL tests check for support of FATTR4_ACL
2750cbd Frank S. Filz Add ganesha flag to tests that Ganesha passes

Thanks

Frank

---