Re: When can nfsv3 returns nfs3err_jukebox to client?

On Wed, 2016-07-06 at 12:06 +0200, Mkrtchyan, Tigran wrote:
> Hi,

I think that was the original intent, but many servers will return that
whenever there is a problem that is perceived as temporary. For
instance, knfsd will often return that when it hits a problem
allocating memory while processing an RPC.

--
Jeff Layton <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxx>