Re: does the linux NFS client support for failover to a replica share (read-only share)

If the patch/git commit is somewhere, I can give it a go... for
failing over to a different server without shared storage I replicate
using dd so that the same inodes get served. I am really interested to
see the client failover to another IP address alone.

--
et où qu'y va en vacances Nicolas Hulot ?