Sometimes all the applications using sqlite do not work correctly

Hello,

I am using nfs-utils-1.2.8 and sqlite-3.7.17 on Slackware 14.1.
Sometimes, all the applications using sqlite do not work correctly.

These applications are:
 * mozilla-firefox-44.0
 * mumble-1.2.8
 * xmoto-0.5.11

On mozilla-firefox, my bookmarks menu is empty.
On mumble, my favorite server list is empty.
On xmoto, the game could not run.

All these applications at the same time do not work and I need to restart the NFS server in order to be able to use these programs.

I don't know what could be the cause but I know that I have recently upgraded a lot of programs on my operating system (binutils-2.26, gcc-5.3.0, ...).

I am using NFS since many years (at least 4) and I have never get troubles with my applications using sqlite.

So, I am wondering what happens.

Should I rebuild nfs-utils?

Thank you.
Best regards.