out of order v3 write replies and cache invalidation

Is it always the case that cache invalidation is unavoidable when
client receives out of order replies back from the server? I believe
it is because the change attribute mismatch is unavoidable but I'd
like to check if my understanding is correct.

Here's what I mean:
1 write call 0-1024
2 write call 1024-2048
3 write call 2048-4096
4 write reply to 1
5 write reply to 3
6 write reply to 2

When #5 is received in the "before" attributes it doesn't have the
"after" attributes of reply #4 and that leads to cache invalidation
(this is what I'm seeing in the current code).

Thank you.