Announcing Connectathon 2016

Greetings,

Oracle will be hosting Connectathon 2016, running
from 2/29/2016 thru 3/4/2016.

I've updated the website, http://www.connectathon.info
to reflect the dates, and will be adding the registration
form and CDA soon.  We'll be keeping our "no registration
fee" policy from last year, for organizations with 5 or
fewer attendees.

Please contact our event coordinator,
Tina.Hartshorn@xxxxxxxxxx, if you need
additional information or have special requirements.

Even if you aren't ready to register, it is still useful
to us to provide an approximation of the number of
attendees, for catering and space planning.

Feel free to forward this on to other interested
parties.

Regards,
--
Bill Baker - Oracle Solaris NFS development