BAT-Oct-15 Who's in Who's out

Hello,

Just a quick reminder the deadline for hotel
registration, at the Red Hat rate, is this
Saturday Sept 12.

Note the Westford Regency Inn does have a on-call
shuttle to the Westford office for people who don't
have cars...

I've got our hardware people looking into building
a RDMA mini lab... I'm very hopeful that will happen.

I'm also looking into have an Microsoft AD available
to test against... Hopefully without changing realms
or user names.

Finally, there is a very good chance of having a
Flex Files Layout server up and running as well.

The Red Hat sponsored party will be Wed Oct 14.
6pm to 8pm... Drinks and apps as usual...

So at this point I need to know names, email address
and shirt sizes...

Any question/comments please let me know...

steved.