Fwd: nfs.5: Add addr mount option for all nfs versions

Hello linux-nfs team,

Thank you for giving your attention and time to my query.

Wanted to get an insight about a problem regarding nfs mount using the
system call mount(2) which was reported by one of the user in
"StackOverflow".

The URL for the problem statement and the accepted solution is:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28350912/nfs-mount-system-call-in-linux

After going through the kernel code(v 3.18.6), I have posted an answer
which worked for the user and was accepted. Was thinking if you can
guide me if the accepted solution is indeed a bug or not. And if the
solution is acceptable would request you to kindly let me know the
process, so that I can send a patch for updating the nfs(5) man page.

Thanks
Abhijit