From: Steve Dickson [mailto:SteveD@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 11:04 AM
To: Frank Filz
Cc: Rupert Dance; linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Connectathon Issues

On 03/17/2015 09:26 PM, Frank Filz wrote:
> There is a patched cthon04 out there. I think from Jeff Layton.
>
> Frank
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 17, 2015, at 3:35 PM, Steve Dickson <SteveD@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 03/17/2015 03:15 PM, Rupert Dance wrote:
>>> Nroff
>>>
>>> ./stat: no data in nroff.time
>> I believe this has to do with the format of time 'time' command.
>> stat.c expects a particular date format that changes whether
>> /usr/bin/time is used or the shell version of data.
>>
>> try adding TIME=/usr/bin/time to the top of general/runtests.wrk
Taking a closer look there is code that is commented out that will solve
this problem.

# if the default time command doesn't return the right format, # you may
have to use the following lines #case `uname` in
#[lL]inux*)
#   TIME=/usr/bin/time
#   ;;
#*)
#   TIME=/bin/time
#   ;;
#esac
#if [ ! -f $TIME ]
#then
#   TIME=/usr/bin/time
#   if [ ! -f $TIME ]
#   then
#       echo "Where is the time command?"
#       exit 1
#   fi
#fi

Maybe its time to uncomment it...