Re: Fwd: NFS and Memory Buffers

What you're doing does result in the cache being flushed, only to
immediately start to fill again.

I should have replied more to the point as Trond did: this is normal, do
not worry.  Your memory is not being "used up", as the cache memory is given
back to the system if it is needed for other use.

Ben