Re: rpc.mountd can be blocked by a bad client

Hi Bodo,

 I just discovered that you sent some patches to address this.
I found them here:
  http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-nfs/msg47235.html

but I don't remember ever seeing them (probably my fault), and they are all
in one big email message which doesn't immediately look like it contains
patches.

Could you please resend the patches to the list and separate emails.  That
will make it a lot easier to review and discuss.

Thanks,
NeilBrown