ANNOUNCE: nfs-utils-1.3.1 released.

Hello,

The major feature in this release is the addition
of gssproxy support in the systemd scripts.

When gssproxy is installed and and a key tab
(/etc/krb5.keytab) exists, the gssproxy daemon
will be started and the NFS server will use
that daemon to manage the GSSAPI creds instead
of rpc.svcgssd.

Rpc.svcgssd will continue to be used when gssproxy
does not exist and a key tab does.

One thing not addressed in this release is the tcp wrapper
changes to the mountd man page. I'm going to let distros
deal with that as they may.... I'm in favor of ripping
all that code out, but I didn't want that to get in the
way of this release.

The tarballs can be found in
  http://kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/nfs-utils/1.3.1/
or