Oct 2014 Bakeathon (Reminder)

Hello,

Just a quick reminder the block rates for both hotels

Hampton Inn & Suites Westford
   http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/B/BOSWFHX-RED-20141006/index.jhtml

and the Westford Regency Inn

   http://westfordregency.com/

will expire in 4 days (Sept 6th)..

Also I uploaded the current list of attendees to nfsv4bat.org
   http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2014/October/Bakeathon-attedance-14.pdf

Please make sure you are on the list if you coming and if you
are coming and you are not on the list please let me know that
as well... Finally please make sure the list is accurate as far
as t-shirt size and email addresses..

steved.