nfs4/KINK/racoon2/linux-3.x series kernels

Greetings

I have an application for NFS4 over IPv6/IPsec tunnel(s).  And it is THIS: (A
remote user login to kerberised NFS4 server) In this instance  the remote user
logs in to  an Ipsec gateway which is connected to another gateway to a
kerberised  nfs4 server. )

I would like to know if this is possible.    Having   the gateway as a kdc
might help and I looked at   racoon2 ( http://www.racoon2.wide.ad.jp/w/ )
but it  seems to be implemented for the linux-2.6x series kernel only.  I
would be graeful  to know if this or any other similar kerberos
implementations  is  available for linux-3.x  (particularly linux-3.1x )
series  kernels.

Any other advice on  how my application  (THIS above ) might be carried out
will be gratefully received.

sincerely

luxInteg