Re: nfs-utils.spec patch

me> Patch attached, by changing the weekday to match the day
me> number.

steve> Thanks for doing this!!! I definitely appreciated it!!

You're welcome.

steve> I just did the commit on all three branches
steve> (f20,f21,master) but I didn't rebuild anything... If
steve> you need something rebuilt, just let me know...

No rebuild is needed, but maybe there should be some debate
whether to ignore exportfs errors when starting nfs as the
default, which just requires adding a couple of '-' to the
systemd service file.

A more complicated approach (would require code changes as
opposed to configuration changes) would be to not error out
if there is at least one exported mount point.

-- Henrique