Oct 2014 Bakeathon in Westford, Ma

Red Hat is pleased to announce that it is hosting the an NFSv4
Bakeathon Oct 06-10 at our Westford, MA office.

Details and registration info is here:

http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2013/September/BAT/index.html

I have 20 rooms blocked of at two different hotels this year
due to some people not too happy with the rooms at the
Westford Regency Inn, but other people thought they were fine.

Details are on the BAT website, but there are another
20 rooms blocked off at a fairly new Hampton Inn & Suites.

Last year it was a little tight space wise, so this year I
booked two conference rooms that should give us plenty of
space.

When registering (i.e. replying to this email) please give me
   * Company Name
   * How engineers are coming
   * T-shirt size

I hope to see you in October!!!