Linux NFS Town Hall meeting: Tomorrow - Thur 07/10/14

Hello,

We've not had one of these in a while... Let's
catch up on who's on first and what is on second! :-)

So the Linux NFS town hall meeting is tomorrow
*Thur July 10 at 01:00 pm EST (10:00am PST)*

The usual agenda will apply. The maintainers will give
a quick status of what is happening in their worlds.

Next we'll get updates from major contributors on what
they have been doing and are planing on doing.

Finally, we'll open the floor to questions, comments,
concerns from the community.

Generally the meeting lasts between 30 to 45 mins, with
a very hard stop at 60mins.

Please feel to attend and participate!

Time: 10:00 am PST (01:00 pm EST)

The call in numbers are: