Re: NFSv4 cross-realm support

On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 08:36:00 -0400, Andy Adamson wrote:

> So you are supporting two Kerberos realms under one NFSv4 domain?

At some point I even hope to make it three Kerberos realms under one
NFSv4 domain, but this also depends on a cross-realm issue with Exim4
being resolved, so for now it's just two realms under one NFSv4 domain.

> You are using LDAP for id mapping?

Yes. After tweaking the user-olcAuthzRegexp for cn=config it seems to be
working perfectly.

> Which version of nfs-utils and which client kernel?

I'm using Debian wheezy (stable), which comes with with nfs-common
1.2.6-4 and kernel 3.2.0-4-amd64.

Cheers,

Jaap