Re: June 2014 NFSv4 Bakeathon

Here is the June 2014 Bakeathon web page.  We will post the hotel block soon.

Please register (e.g. send me an email with "June Bakeathon 2014" in
the title to let me know how many engineers are attending, and if you
are shipping any equipment.

http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2014/June/BAT/index.html

Thanks

-->Andy