Question on nfs-utils patch for 'keyctl_invalidate'.

It seems that key_invalidate is only available in quite recent
keyutils packages.

Anyone know if there is a relatively simple way to implement
the same behaviour using older keyutils packages?

The reason I ask is that I recently updated to latest nfs-utils
package and how build fails on many of my older systems...

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>