Issue with SELinux Labeled NFS

I've begun testing out the labeled NFSv4.2 features with good success with
only one exception so far.  I have several workstations that use NFSv4.2
mounted /home directories.  I've been able to remove the SELinux boolean
requirement for 'use_nfs_home_dirs', however, on *one* of these workstations,
the /home directory is labeled 'unlabeled_t' after boot when it should be
labeled with 'home_root_t'.  This problem causes failures, as you can imagine.

I mount the filesystem on all of the workstations in the same manner:
# /etc/fstab
server.com:/home /home nfs rw,minorversion=2,sec=krb5p,x-systemd.automount 0 0

Yet the issue occurs on only *one* workstation.  If I manually issue

chcon -t home_root_t /home

then I am able to login and use the system without issue.

All of the servers and workstations are using

kernel-3.13.6-200.fc20.x86_64
nfs-utils-1.2.9-3.0.fc20.x86_64

I realize this is not the SELinux mailing list, but I was wondering if anyone
had any pointers on how to investigate this issue.  The workstations are all
nearly identical in configuration with the exception of a few user-based
differences such as GnuCash on one, but not the other, etc.

Thanks for your guidance.  -A

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E