[LSF/MM ATTEND] Interest NFS

Hello,

I would like to attend the 2014 Linux Storage, Filesystem and Memory Management Summit.

I've been the maintain of a number of NFS related upstream packages include nfs-utils and libtirpc for a number of years.

Working with the very strong NFS community, we have been able to move the Linux NFS client into a industry leading position with it's pNFS support.

Working with both the security and NFS communities, we have made great strides in the easy of configuring and using secure NFS filesystems.

These are the two main areas I would like to discuss with the participants of the Summit.

Thank for your consideration,

steved.