Re: [nfsv4] Announcing Connectathon 2014

Hi Chuck, Bill,

Unfortunately, I can't made it this time.
As we run pNFS in  production in the big
deployment I can send couple of slides on
our experience and observed problems.

May be some one (from linux client team) will
volunteer to show them.

Regards,
  Tigran.