Re: please proof-read: updates to nfs.man for some missing options.

On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:13:56 -0500 Chuck Lever <chuck.lever@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Nov 13, 2013, at 10:12 PM, Jim Rees <rees@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > NeilBrown wrote:
> >
> >  +.BR addr= ip-address
> >  +This option is rarely used but can provide an explicit IP address of
> >  +the NFS server in cases where the server is multi-homed.
> >  +.TP 1.5i
> >
> > I would change "rarely used" to "usually not needed." Also I think you have
> > this option in here twice.

Yes I included it twice.  Once for v2+v3, once for "v4".  There are a few
other options that are given for bother rather than in the common section and
this seemed to fit better with those.

> I actually think mount.nfs may strip this option out of the list if a user specifies it.

Indeed it does.  Well, I can scrape that then - thanks.

NeilBrown