What is the long term fix for the idmapper key-quota problem.

Hi,
 as you probably know, request_key() imposes a quota on
the number of keys that can be requested, which by default is quite low (200).
When idmap exceeds this quota, request_key() returns an error and
the result is userspace sees "nobody" as the owner.

A short term fix is to fiddle some sysctl values, but I wonder if any long
term fix is being planned.

Probably the sensible thing would be for nfs-idmap to bypass the quota.
As keys are not held active for very long at a time, they should be garbage
collected in due course.
There is currently no interface to request this but I suspect one could be
added.

(I want to fixed this for openSUSE-13.1, and don't want to diverge too far
from mainline).

Thanks,
NeilBrown