gss context cache

Hi all,

On RHEL6 nfs-utils-1.2.3-36

man rpc.gssd says it -t wasn't specified then kernel gss contexts will be
cached for the lifettime of the Kerberos service ticket used in its creation.
Is there a way to see the contexts + service tickets in that cache?

Also, is there any way short of rebooting the client to evict one entry from
that cache, or even clear the cache entirely?

(looking for this as I had situations where access was denied by the NFS
server and I could see the principal was getting mapped to nfsnobody, etc. and
was suspecting the account was changed on the KDC and the old context/ticket
may have been causing problems)

Thanks,
Michael

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the email by anyone else is unauthorised.
When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed  in the governing client engagement leter or contract.
If you have received this email in error please notify support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John Henderson (Holdings) Ltd
Registered office: 9 Hightown Avenue, Mallusk, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT36 4RT.
Registered in Northern Ireland
Registration Number NI010588
Vat No.: 814 6399 12