Re: NFS uses wrong domain in SETATTR

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry it took so long to reply to you, but you haven't been forgotten!  I've set up kerberos using freeipa on my own test system but I haven't been able to reproduce the bug you're seeing.  I had it working by using my kerberos domain set in /etc/idmap.conf and I saw the new domain go over the wire when I changed it in idmap.conf.  Do I need to do anything more to mimic your setup?

- Bryan