Re: Kerberized NFS-Server Problem still present in 3.10.0-rc2

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 01:47:20PM +0000, Sven Geggus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just tried using Kernel 3.10.0-rc2 an my NFS-server test VM and I'm still
> unable to run a working kerberized NFS-Server with this kernel.
>
> To make it work I would have to go back to Kernel 3.8.x (which i can't
> because I want to use drbd 8.4).
>
> Any hints on how to furter debug this?
>
> As I already said, I failed in "git bisecting" the Problem because the
> behaviour changed from broken behaviour (infinite hang) to another broken
> behaviour (permission denied) while doing so.

Apologies, I don't remember the previous discussion, so, could you
summarize for me?:

	- you're able to reproduce/not reproduce the problem by changing
	  *only* the kernel on the nfs server between 3.8.x and
	  3.10.0-rc2 ?
	- have you figured out exactly where the failure happens?:
	- which version of NFS are you using?

Also if you haven't already it would be useful to know at exactly which
step of the process it's failing.  As a first step running wireshark on
the traffic between client and server and looking for a NULL
init_sec_context rpc call and seeing whether it succeeds or not, would
be useful.

--b.