strange behaviour when sharing the root filesystem

Hi,

This may be an early report, since I haven't toroughtfully tested it yet,
and I'm not sure if this is abnormal or not. I haven't found any source
allowing me to think it might be normal.
I have observed that if I mount my root filesystem on a second
mounting point, and try to share it with nfs-kernel-server, mounting
if on a client will only show me directories shared womewhere else .

let's say my root is /dev/sda1, then I do
    myserver> mkdir /media/rootbis
    myserver> mount /dev/sda1 /media/rootbis

and I configure /etc/exports :
    /usr            myclient(rw,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check)
    /home           myclient(rw,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check)
    /media/rootbis  myclient(rw,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check)

and activate it
    myserver> exportfs -ra

then mount it on the client
    myclient> mount -t nfs myserver:/media/rootbis mymountpoint

and examine the content of the share, I only see the directorie which were otherwise shared
    myclient> ls -l mymountpoint
    usr  home  media

I needed to share explicitely my root to be able to see my whole rootbis share.