NFSv4 ACL issues since 3.0.72 leading to corrupt files (xfs)

I'm running a server with a NFSv4 share drive that also hosts a Mail
directory I provide with dovecot IMAP server. Dovecot has ACL plugin
disabled.

Since the 4 NFSv4 ACL related commits in kernel 3.0.72 (and all other
stable kernels) all kernels until the recent stable releases give such
errors when changing :

imap(andyrtr):
Error:maildir_file_do(/mnt/share/andyrtr/Mail/.Mailinglisten.Linux-stable/cur/msg.MFVZBC:2,):
Filename keeps changing

These are file system errors. I need to run xfs_repair on the drive
and then need to stay with an outdated kernel.

I think this is a serious regression. Can somebody confirm it and
tell me if this should be reported somewhere to a bug tracker
against nfs/xfs/... and how to solve this?

-Andy
ArchLinux