RE: sunrpc problem on large machine

> Looking at some of the kernel code, I found that auth_domain_find in
> fs/nfsd/export.c around line 514 is returning NULL.

I added code some printks to auth_domain_lookup() in net/sunrpc/svcauth.c to printk every time loop of hlist_for_each_entry and it's not printing anything so it doesn't look like the write to /proc/net/rpc/auth.unix.ip/channel by exportfs is having any effect.  My off the wall guess is that it's related to NUMA somehow, but I have no way to validate this idea.  Besides, I feel like many other things would be broken if NUMA wasn't working correctly.

> I'm at a complete loss because this exact setup (same kernel exactly, same
> exports, everything) is working on a separate machine.  The only difference is
> the underlying hardware.  My kernel config is attached.

Is there anything else I can add?  Only thing I can think of that I left out is that this is an ext3 filesystem.