finishing off 4.1 for 3.10...

The following close off 3 remaining 4.1 todo's and fix some
miscellaneous bugs and ugliness along the way.

I had two more todo's in mind before considering 4.1 no longer
experimental and turn it on by default:

	- AUTH_GSS for the backchannel
	- SP4_MACH_CRED state protection

In theory they're both mandatory, but I think I may just go ahead
without them, after making sure we return reasonable errors in both
cases and so on.

The last patch (implementing SEQ4_STATUS_RECALLABLE_STATE_REVOKED)
hasn't gotten any real testing--I need to write a pynfs test for the
TEST_STATEID/FREE_STATEID behavior.  So that may still need some more
revisions.

I think the others are ready if nobody sees problems.

--b.