Re: Allow building libtirpc directly against GSSAPI

On Tue, 2013-03-26 at 11:56 -0400, Jim Rees wrote:
> Doesn't nfs-utils build without gssglue if libgssglue is not installed?

Not really, both libtirpc needs --enable-gss, if yo pass that they check
only for libgssglue right now and fail if not available.

> If that's true I see no reason to change the default. If you don't want
> gssglue, uninstall it. If you have it installed and want to build without
> it, use --without-gssglue.

I am changing the default to build against system GSSAPI libraries when
--enable-gss is passed in, if you want to force to build against
libgssglue for some specific reason you use --with-gssglue

I believe building against system libraries instead of a shim is the
better default in the general case.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York