Proposed change in date for June 2013 Bakeathon in Ann Arbor

Oops! fat fingered the email address....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Adamson <androsadamson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Subject: Proposed change in date for June 2013 Bakeathon in Ann Arbor
To: NFSv4 <nfsv4@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It turns out that the Red Hat 2013 Summit is scheduled for the week of
June 10th.
I've asked the Workantile if the week of June 17th is available, and
so far I have a positive response.

So the question is: Are there any issues with moving the June 2013
Bakeathon to June 17 - 21st?

Please let me know ASAP.

-->Andy