Re: NFS v3 hangs with kernel version v3.2.0, 32-bit

Hello,

I've put the broken server back into production (we need the capacity), however, we are open to enabling whatever RPC/NFS debugging would help to get to the source of this problem. Can anybody suggest which kernel parameters would be most beneficial to determining the cause of the problem? I am talking about one of these, or something else which I'm not aware of:

sunrpc.rpc_debug
sunrpc.nfs_debug
sunrpc.nfsd_debug
sunrpc.nlm_debug

If somebody suggests any options to be enabled, can you also comment on whether there would be any performance hit related to enabling the option?

Thanks!
Iordan Iordanov