Linux NFS status meeting 1/24/13

A reminder....  There will be a status meeting tomorrow (Thur Jan 23)

Note, I've taking the 'p' off the 'NFS' in the subject line since
this meeting has become more of a general NFS community status meeting...

The general format is, Bruce will give server update, Trond will give
a client update and I will give an nfs-utils and distor update.
Then we open up the floor to any other contributors, like Andy, Benny,
Boaz, etc, who have been active in recent development efforts...

We try to keep the meeting under 30mins and very to-the-point. Meaning
subjects are quickly take off-line or on to the mailing list.

Feel free to join if this something of interest...

Time: 9:30 AM PST (12:30 PM EST)

The call in numbers are:
U.S. and Canada: (800) 451-8679
International dial-in number: (212) 729-5016
Israel Toll-Free: 1-809-462-557
Conference code: 564.272.1552

steved.