Re: Labeled NFS [v5]

On 11/28/2012 1:57 PM, Casey Schaufler wrote:
On 11/20/2012 7:28 PM, Dave Quigley wrote:
On 11/20/2012 9:52 PM, Casey Schaufler wrote:
On 11/20/2012 4:37 PM, Dave Quigley wrote:

Or I could just give you this link and you should be good to go ;)

http://www.selinuxproject.org/~dpquigl/nfs-utils-rpms/

I haven't tried it but it should work. If it doesn't let me know and
i'll try to fix it on my end. I'd imagine you might need to yum remove
nfs-utils first before adding this new one or you could also try an
rpm with the upgrade flag for this instead. Good luck.

I've tried on Fedora17 and Ubuntu12.04, and I'm getting the
attached stack trace on mount. After mounting I'm getting
denials when I should, but also when I shouldn't.

I've tried tracking down the issue, but there's a lot going on
that I don't find obvious. I added a dentry_init hook just for
grins, but it's not getting called.

.

Any chance of you throwing a kickstart file my way that's configured with SMACK so I can use it for a test box (both server and client)? I can have the guys working with me test for SMACK as well if you provide an appropriate test harness and image for testing.

Dave